cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrospective pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I know the configuration for arranging payment of difference amount with retrospective pricing for stock materials where we have a purchase order. But can we run retrospective pricing for pipeline materials also?

Please suggest some solution for my problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible for pipeline materials. Iam closing this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible for Pipeline material.

you need to change the Pipeline info record for that before processing the settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

please see SAP help below

You use this function within Logistics Invoice Verification to determine the difference values on the basis of price changes that are retroactively valid and to create settlement documents for them. You can also revaluate purchasing document items for which you have entered invoices or credit memos in different currencies. You can send the revaluation settlement documents to the vendors as Messages or via EDI.

The optimum business situation includes the following factors:

Constant supply relationships

In which deliveries are made at regular intervals for the same purchase order items or scheduling agreement items.

Simple conditions

For example, if difference amounts are only a result of price changes.

Vendors for whom you use Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS).

At the moment you cannot enter a contract item directly.

You cannot revaluate purchase order items for external services management (item category D).

Prerequisites

Application

Revaluation must reference a purchase order item or scheduling agreement item.

The purchase order item or scheduling agreement item must not be deleted or blocked.

The GR-based IV field must be flagged in the purchase order item or scheduling agreement item.

The Revaluation field must be flagged in the vendor master record.