cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Apply Mass Changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to turn off the status (4 to 1) of all the routes (CA01) that contain a specific work center.

Is there a transaction code I can use to facilitate this all at once rather than going into each material numbers routings one by one. There are just too many.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easiest solution would be do a LSMW or CATT recording to update the status of the routing. Then you can query the PLKO table and find all the recipes that you are interested in changing and use it in the recording.

There is no standard transaction that will allow you to mass change the status of the recipe.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In regards to mass updating status using the CEWB, can you give a more descriptive instruction on how to carry this out after I load the tasklists and BOMs?

Edited by: Lucas Shankton on Sep 30, 2008 3:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You probably created a routing for each material instead of material assignment of one routing counter to different materials.

This mistake is often made.

If you would assign your materials to one group + counter, you would have less work in updates afterwards.

regards,

Sven

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go in T.code:-CEWB select your current working area Focus Routing Header - All the enter inside select additional selection criteria tab then there you will find operation tab.

Then at operation tab select your operation/ work center and control key change it accordingly.

Please refer my reply in this thread,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16921034&messageID=5754706

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the transaction code CEWB and select working area SAP_task, make the selection and then click on 'load tasklists and boms'. The system will load all the task list headers according to your selection criteria. There you can make changes in the status of the tasklists.

Regards,

Jawad Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In regards to mass updating status using the CEWB, can you give a more descriptive instruction on how to carry this out after I load the tasklists and BOMs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if CA85N would be of help for your need