cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weakly balance forGL account,Vendor & customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know from which table / BAPI / BADI i can find out the weakly balance for range of GL codes,Vendors & Customers.

Regards

SAP4 ME

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ....any help for my issue....

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FI documents are stored in BSEG table. If your balance sheet account is managed by line items, it will be there. But it's a huge table to base a report on it. The total tables, however, are updated on the period base.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi eli

i know that we have monthly balance table.

But i m working on weakly CASH forecast for my client.

So i want to pull the data on weakly basis for the bank ac,fixed deposit,Customer and vendor balance.

If you aware any Cash management forecas report ..let me know, apart from (t.code) FF7A/FF7B, as fixed deposit is not getting captured in these SAP stantard reports for me at present in these transaction.

My client is looking that these FD has to form a part with the maturity date ( cash status for that weak has to go up in according to FD matured).

Eg . FD maturing on 28.09.08 for $10000 ....the cash balance has to rise by $10000 in the forecast for that weak.

In the similar way i want to display Cash balance for present weak with a projection for future 4 weaks.

Is that posible in stan SAP.We have imp Cash management not Invest Manage is not being impl in ECC 6.0

Pls provide your view along with any guidence......

Regards

SAP4ME