cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatcher instance error - Java add-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing the production server installation. I am having 2 box.

In 1 box i installed ECC 6 ( ABAP) + DB ( MS SQL SERVER 2005 )

Another box with Java Add-in.

1.Central Instance service java add-in installed perfectly

2. while installing Database Instance for java add-in , it throw an error.

Host 1 : production

Host 2 : productionep

the host 1 & 2 not in Domain Controller - Active Directory Service (It is in workgroup )

the error is : Ms sql server ( host 1 ) cannot get the information about the account of

Host 2 productionep/<sid>adm.

-

Log of sapinst

-

INFO 2008-09-25 19:17:01

Copied file 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/inifile.xml' to 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/inifile.2.xml'.

INFO 2008-09-25 19:17:01

Copied file 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/inifile.xml' to 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/inifile.3.xml'.

INFO 2008-09-25 19:17:02

Execute step

Component W2K_ServicePack_Check|ind|ind|ind|ind

Preprocess of component |NW_Addin_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_First_Steps|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|W2K_ServicePack_Check|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0.

INFO 2008-09-25 19:17:08

Copied file 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/keydb.xml' to 'C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/MSS/CENTRAL/DB/keydb.2.xml'.

INFO 2008-09-25 19:17:08

Execute step doGrantOsLogin of component |NW_Addin_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_CreateJavaSchema|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_MSS_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|MssOsUser|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0.

ERROR 2008-09-25 19:17:08

MDB-05700 <p> MS SQL server cannot get information about account productionep\prdadm .<br>Use the MS SQL Server tools to execute the command master..xp_logininfo 'productionep\prdadm' and <br>analyze the errors returned. </p>

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step doGrantOsLogin with step key |NW_Addin_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_CreateJavaSchema|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_MSS_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|MssOsUser|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|doGrantOsLogin was executed with status ERROR .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

installation in an NT workgroup is - according to

my level of information - not supported. Please

check the installation guide, but I am pretty

certain that the server needs to be in a domain.

The users / shares principles need to be

adressable via the domain prefix. When you

run SAPINST I believe you have the option

to install users locally or within the domain. ´

Installation in workgroup is no option within

the SAPINST Gui. So I believe you need to move

the server into a domain.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Andreas

KITSA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Lee,

Yes, you can install a Distributed SAP installation Locally and not in a Windows Domain on 2 servers (Local Installation also means in under the local workgroup) , but

1. You must have the same Workgroup name on both servers

2. All local Users/passwords must be created and the must be the same on both servers

3. All local Groups must be created and the must be the same on both servers

4. Same applies for the
server\sapmnt\ share

In this case if server 1 needs user/group for the other server, it validates it localy.

Are you using the Distributed Installation path from SAPINST?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked that Note.

MY hosts are not in domain. It is in WORKGROUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do find the SNote 986456 for resolution.

Rgds

Radhakrishna D S