cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR IR Differences

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a scenario where the system is calculating incorrect amount value while doing GR. Here is the scenario.

PO Created for 200 Quantities for $100

By mistake IR is done for 100 Quantity for $100 (Quantity should be 200)

Realizing the mistake IR is reversed.

IR is done again with correct quantity and amount 200 for $100.

But now when we do GR system is calculating $100 for 100 Quantity. In this case when the GR is done for 200 Quantity the amount value is showing as $200.

Any idea whats going on? Is there any OSS on it?

Thanks

Ronnie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In reality it should not. How did you reverse the invoice? If it has been reversed through MR8M, it should not do this..

Usually what happens is GR follows the IR pricing for that amount.. so for 100 Qty, it should calculate based on invoice price and for other 100, it should follow the PO price, In the first case.. i.e vbefore you reversed it.. but whats happening in your second case is very different.. are you using MAP or SP?

Moreover I suggest you run MR11 and see what it comes up with!!

The last option is to reverse everything.. make sure teh GR?IR acct is clear and strat over.. BTW why would not you post the GR first then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravan

Thanks for your quick response.

IR is reversed through MR8M

Itu2019s a text item, and not a Material to answer your MVP SP question.

Can you give some more information on MR11? Can I clear the difference amount here?

As of now I reversed everything but there is some value showing on GR. Quantity is zero but amount is open!!

Appreciate your time

Ronnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ronnie, If you have an email address.. I shall send you a document for MR11.. That'd make it easy for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send to ronniervs gmail