Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should frieght vendor should get the mail

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have requirement like this

1)Users are Procuring the materials from Vendor and Here Frieght vendor is different for Different PO's..... After one month only the company has Pay the Amount to Frieght Vendor(we have mentioned Frieght vendor in Condition detail).Suppose the Freight Vendor has having this month somewhere around 50-60 PO's, then how should the User pays the amount totaly.

I have selected the Vendor Option in MIRO. But it can not take the PO's.....It shows the PO's But that are related to Main vendor.(i some cases the Frieght vendor is the main vendor that PO's it is showing)

Then How should i pay the Vendor...for Bunch of Invoices.

2)Suppose I have raised the PO to Main vendor and maintained the Frieght Vendor in Condition detail tab.

as per work flow or SMTP server the main vendor should get the mail.

Then How the Frieght vendor should get the message , that,,have to collect the goods and supplaied to Customer.

Regards

Mahesh Naik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Users are Procuring the materials from Vendor and Here Frieght vendor is different for Different PO's..... After one month only the company has Pay the Amount to Frieght Vendor(we have mentioned Frieght vendor in Condition detail).Suppose the Freight Vendor has having this month somewhere around 50-60 PO's, then how should the User pays the amount totaly.

I have selected the Vendor Option in MIRO. But it can not take the PO's.....It shows the PO's But that are related to Main vendor.(i some cases the Frieght vendor is the main vendor that PO's it is showing)

Then How should i pay the Vendor...for Bunch of Invoices.

In the MIRO when you select the vendor for freight that time just select the vendor and click on the Arrow (more allocation criteriaI button and click on it

here you can enter the vendor and plant if you want than select the FS item is planned delivery cost and hit adopt

that's how you can post all the freight invoice for vendor

2)Suppose I have raised the PO to Main vendor and maintained the Frieght Vendor in Condition detail tab.

as per work flow or SMTP server the main vendor should get the mail.

Then How the Frieght vendor should get the message , that,,have to collect the goods and supplaied to Customer

In this case you need to setup new outpur type for freight vendor and set as Email

the output type like NEU but only for freight vendor and maintain in the MN04.

so whenever you create the PO that time based on the criteria system will insert onther output type for freight vendor

Answers (0)