cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to fetch the Customer texts in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any function module which will fetch the Customer texts from R/3 to CRM.

Currently I am using the FM CRM_ORDER_READ and it is not working, so please let me know if there is any other FM which will solve the Issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Try FM - BUPA_EXECUTE_LONGTEXT for adding notes (eg: correspondence notes + account notes + longtext) for Businss Partners...

Cheers,

Peter J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u pl tell me where you are entering the text data..so that we can get an idea where it is storing?

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

We had previous down loaded the text using free text field available in the IDOC, but data volume was very high. Could you let me know - what is the media you are using (middleware - BDOCS or IDOCS)?? and data records volume...

Cheers,

Peter J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I am new to the CRM,but as per my knowledge in ABAP I checked the FM CRM_ORDER_READ.

Here I am getting the GUID of the respective Order from the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H and I am passing the GUID inthe FM CRM_ORDER_READ and getting the values of the ET_TEXTS from that.

The texts maintained for the Ship-to-Party at the sales area level are reflecting in the Lineitems and then I am fetching the valuesby using the READ tables statements.

This is working perfectly in the Development Server and same FM is not fetching the values in Stage sever{Texts are maintained for the Ship-to_party in the stage server also}.

If you have any idea, please let me know.

And we are not using any BDOC's & IDOC's.

Thanks

Kishore