cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontract add-on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I need to develope an add-on for subcontract manufacturing process...

so i want create production cycle( BOM-> PO>Issue for production--->Receipt for production) in addition with production module....

can any one help me regarding this add-on how to develope

functionalities same like production....

thanks & regards

Madesh.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to search be as or lisa manufacturing addon in this link:

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004044122006E/

or in this link:

http://sspcatalog.sap.com/catalog/results.jsp?ps=1&SME_Solutions_Lookup=R1

beside using SDK code

Rgds,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madesh,

We develop such an Add On.

If you interest please contact us.

Avi Steinhof,

Todan Information Technologies

0 Kudos

This forum is not for SDK or how-to questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madesh,

I have developed an add-on that I believe would be sufficient for your needs based on the information you gave. If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact myself or one of our implementations consultants.

p: 503-574-3303

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madesh,

Your question is purely functionality and process related. If you trying to develop this for a Client then the client should be able to provide you the details.

Otherwise, if you trying to develop one for commercial purposes then you need to find someone who is a Subject Matter expert in this area to explain this.

There are some very good Addon's already in the market which do this...so please be aware

Good luck

Suda

0 Kudos

Hi Madesh,

for your thread actually refers to developing issues in terms of a solution I would suggest that you place your question in the SDK forum. You´ll receive some prompt responses there. Basically this forum is meant for already existing solutions.

Well, it wasn´t an answer to your question, but at least you will be lead to detailed responses.

Best regards,

Jan