cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps for completing a delivery which is based on Wm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body explain me the steps to create a delivery when the inventory is warehouse managed. What i know is that after a delivery doc is created . Inbetween we have to create a transfer order. So what are the steps?

jyoti kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jyoti kamal

Please check these threads

[transfer order |]

[warehouse|]

[Ware House -Transfer order |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have two step picking, then follow below process after delivery:

> create shipment which will include the delivery

> go to VL35_S wherein you will create a wave group

> then go to VL37 and put the wave group created in last step

> then go to subsequent processing

> start two step picking

> create TO

> confirm TO

Hope this will help.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

But may be i need to know the basics of Wm initially , i guess?

jyoti kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes offcourse you need to know some points from WM.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes if WM is active for your plant, then we need to create a Transfer order TO. This is required to pick the delivery line items to make them available for packing & PGI.

After you create the delivery, then go to LT01 to create a TO.

Also from VL02N, go to subsequent functions --> Create a transfer order.

Before creating the TO, make sure that you have setup the storage bins for source & destination. Destination stiorage bin will be 996, GI areas for deliveries. After you give the source & destination storage bins, save the TO. Also make sure that you have defined storage bins along with storage types.

Then we need to confirm the transfer order, go to LT02 & select transfer order from the main menu, confirm al items. Save it. Only then picking will be updated.

Also you can go to the doc flow of the delivery, select the picking request TO num --> click display doc --> confirm TO all items. This will update the picking quantity in delivery.

Then proceed to packing & PGI.

Pls refer http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/38/c1853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

for more information.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Put your delivery in change mode and at the top goto subsequent fnctions and crate transfer order click on to that and then the initial screen of LT03 will open and enter all your details and save

In that initial LT03 screen if you put adopt pick qty 2 then it will do pgi also when savin g the transfer order

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Sep 25, 2008 7:45 PM