cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution planning date in SHPMNT Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a case for the IDoc processing for Shipment. A 3PL send us a Idoc SHPMNT in order to create the Shipment in our R3 system. I am trying to reproduce the planning status check, but I found no match field to update the execution planned date anywere in the standard Idocs. The overall status is mot maintainable directly.

I am using the SHPMNT05 Idoc for SHPMNT, with his segments. Is there is any procedure to insert the date in field VTTK-DTDIS and flag the u201CPlanning completedu201D status ???? It seems to me that there is no mapping for this field, which I found strange concerning to a Standard IDoc message.

I also tried to use the field u2018Qualifieru2019 in the segment E1EDT110, without success. It keeps returning the error u201854u2019: u2018Status cannot be set because status "planned" has not been setu2019 ! and therefore no Idoc created/updated. (also tried as a update Idoc, and the result is exactly the same). Am I doing something wrong?

Any input is helpful and will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Pedro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

renyi_dong
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am trying to do exactly the same thing. I am using message type SHPMNT and basic type SHPMNT05. In segment E1EDT10, I use the qualifier 004 shipment completion (first field of the segment).

The error message that you receive seems to be related to the status of the shipment, its not yet planned. In order to set it to planned, you need to go to VT02N, enter the shipment number and set the button Planning on the right side of the execution date. You might have to enter the carrier first and do packing.

as a result of this, the field VTTK-STTRG on the shipment header must be at least 1.

Hope it helps. If you have achieved to make your inbound shipment run, would you send me which mandatory fields you have maintained?

Petra