Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field not appearing on Shopping Cart / PO

zackpatel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have read note 672960 and added a custom field (ZZREASON) to following structures and activated them:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO.

However, I do not see the field when I view the item details screens while creating a SC/PO. Where will the fields appear on the SC/PO? Is there anything more I need to do for the fields to show up?

Thanks,

Zack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zackpatel
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am getting a "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" error in transaction /n BBP_POC.

Yes..I have activated the structures and there is no need for transport as it is the same client.

Zack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make sure:

You created an append to the structures INCL* and didn't modify the structures, right?

When you started BBP_POC, did it take some time to start (it has to recompile the screens)?

The getwa not assigned error is mostly coming from an empty active BADI implementation (DOC_CHANGE_BADI) or an incorrect append using custom fields.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zack,

I agree with Robin,

Please check the following BAdIs:

BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI

BBP_CUF_BADI_2

Cheers,

Henrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zack, you seem to have used the right structures and you should be able to see the fields in the item detail tab, as you said.

Did you activate the data element and the structures after creating/modifying them?

If you access the PO transaction through Sap Logon (/n -> bbp_poc) can you see the field?

Are you testing the field in the same client where you made your changes? If not have you transported the request?

Regards,