cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caculation frm tax to pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can anyone tell me how to get the caculation frm tax proce to pricing proce..

In my case , In pricing procedure, i have Base value + P&F charges + Excise for P&F and sum up of this value, i need to get my insuarnce value , but system calcuating as Base + P& F charge only, its not taking the excise values, which has flowed frm tax procedure.

so pls provide ur comments how to get frm tax to price procedure..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You've not mentioned which tax procedure you're using...TAXINN or TAXINJ?

The calculation logic is different. You need to put condition for excise/ cess etc in MM pricing procedure and attach a routine to populate tax amount. Remember that these conditions must be statistical - actual posting to tax accounts should happen via real tax conditions in tax procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

It's Taxinn proce... in that case, pls tell me how to map excise condition in mm pricing proce..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The system splits the tax amount in deductable and non deductable taxes, so you have diffrent tax condtion types for deductable taxes that are not added on material value and those valuse are not copied and added to the net value of the PO

But the nondeductable taxex which have diffrent condtion types say JMIP for basic excise duty or JVCS CST or JVRN VAT non deductable will be copied from the invoice tab and added to the net value of the PO with the aid of account key and accural you have mantained in the TAXINN procedure trax OBQ3

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To map your requirement, include some tax condition types in your pricing procedure which coincides with your tax procedure.

ie include the tax condition types in your pricing procedure and mark them as statistical. Then calculate a subtotal for P&F excise and the basic prices and then calculate the insurance value on that.

Dont forget to mark the tax condition types in Pricing procedure as statistical.

Hope this is helpful

Regards

Gregory Mathews