Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

runtime errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help me to solve the problem.i receive CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_TYPE error during reuntime.I can't find how the error occur. The termination occured in the ABAP program "/1BCDWB/DBBKPF" in "%_IMPORT_VAT_FROM_MEM".

the same error occurs ffom bseg,ekpo table.transaction se16.

Can you help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Deesanth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did a note search for CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_TYPE but it returned quite a few and I am not sure what scenario you are using.

One thing you might want to try is go to SE16, on the initial screen put in the table name you are getting the problem with and before hitting enter hit F8 - this will regenerate the report which is used to display the data. In your case report /1BCDWB/DBBKPF for table BKPF. If this does solve the dump do it for the other tables you have the same problem with, too.

Hope that helps,

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did a note search for CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_TYPE but it returned quite a few and I am not sure what scenario you are using.

One thing you might want to try is go to SE16, on the initial screen put in the table name you are getting the problem with and before hitting enter hit F8 - this will regenerate the report which is used to display the data. In your case report /1BCDWB/DBBKPF for table BKPF. If this does solve the dump do it for the other tables you have the same problem with, too.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deesanth,

Can you go to source code from the application tool bar of the dump and find out the exact point of the error, where the program is getting terminated. Or else post the line of error someone may help you to resolve the issue.

Cheers!!