cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 - UNZIP using File Adapter: module PayloadZipBean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

My query is regarding a specific Adapter Module which I try using in SAP XI 3.0.

The Adapter Module name is: PayloadZipBean.

I have 2 queries regarding this module:

1. I tried to use the module's "zip.mode" parameter, defining it as "unzip".

When I tried using a ZIP file archive which had 2 archived files inside it, I couldn't extract more than one of the files inside.

2. I couldn't find a way to keep the names of the files I'm extracting in their original names. (Usually this is a standard option in a regular File Adapter interface, but when I tried selecting the "Adapter-Specific Message Attributes" checkbox it didn't work)

Thank you in advance for your help.

With Best Regards,

Ben Greenvald

SAP XI Consultant

NESS Technologies ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I havent tried this, but my understanding is, when the PayloadZipbean is used, the files will be unzipped and one file will be the main payload while the other will be a XI Attachment.

If you hope that for every file in the Zip file, a Individual XI message is created, I don't think this is the design of the PayloadZipBean.

As for the name of the attachments I guess you would need to write a custom module, that reads the name of the attachment, puts it into the payload and the filename is set using the mapping etc. As a standard, again I don't think this is possible without writing your own custom module/

Regards

Bhavesh