cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue where the system is not picking a Condition record even though there is record maintained.

This is an Intercompany Stock transfer transaction where the goods are moving from the Plant(not physically existing but only Logical) located in Indonesia to a plant located in France.

The Supplying plant (logical plant located in Indonesia) is assigned to Comp. Code which is based in HK.

In the Inter-comp PO external details tab, the Country of departure & destination is shown as ID & FR.

But when the invoice is created, for the condition type MWST the system is fetching the condition record maintained for HK & FR & not the one which is maintained for ID & FR.

I tried by deleting the condition record that is maintained for HK & FR.But when the invoice is created the system is showing a message as MWST condition missing, even though there is a condition record maintained for ID & FR.

The condition record for MWST is maintained for the combination of Departure country & Destination country.

Could anybody pls tell me why the system is picking the condition record that is maintained for HK & FR and not the one that is maintained for ID & FR.

Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

...Be sure tax code is defined and assigned to company code under that political.

value is also maintained.

tax classifivcation is defined and assigned to Master data.

a/c key is assigned to pricing procedure

taxing procedure is assigned to setting

Condition record of MWST is maintaind

thanks

mk