cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

how the route is determined automatically into a project delivery.

in CNS0 T-code we can give the ship to party and we can create delivery from the project.

here my question is whether the system takes the shipping condition from ship to party which we give here? or whether it looks for sold to party?

i my case system is not determining any route into project delivery(LP). I have done all the necessary settings. and the customer account group is ship to party.

can anybody help me out with is issue

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m not aware of prject Delivery.But route can be be redetermine in delivery with weight Groups.Try this also in customising.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please give me some information on the user exits which can be used for the same and also how i should procedd??

waiting for reply

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sales orders processing you can change shipping condition (from sold-to into ship-to) in u-exit include MV45AFZZ FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And at delivery creation level I would suggest MV50AFZ1 / FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not familiar with project deliveries, but in stanard SAP shipping condition is taken from the sold-to-party. For some scenarios this might cause issues and usually I dealt with u-exits changing it to ship-tos.

This change can be done at both order or delivery creation level, as route determination might apply to both documents.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski