cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i delete the data in the cube and reload the data to cube the data is not updating in the Cockpit.Requriment is want to remove one of the date in the Cockpit,deleted the same in the cube but no reflection in the cockpit report.Can you please help me out.Checked all the Authorization everything is fine and UMM_ADMIN.

Thanks=Points in SDN

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

Is your cockpit set up with Data Integrity = Only Read From Buffer? If so, have you refreshed the Buffer (program umm_mc_buf)?

Regards,

Shannon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shannon Moberg,

Done all the events.What you mentioned but still the same.Where should i mention Data Integrity = Only Read From Buffer UMM_ADMIN,if no can you give me the T-code.

Thanks=Points in SDN

Sanjeev

former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Data Integrity" is a field that you set within the configuration of the cockpit. Go into t-code UMM_CUST, find the cockpit in question, right click on the cockpit and select Display Cockpit. The Settings for the cockpit should be displayed - "Data Integrity" is one of the settings.

The setting of this field determines whether or not you have to run the buffer for the cockpit. If Data Integrity = "Only Read from Buffer", then you have to buffer the cockpit before any changes to the data will be displayed in the cockpit. If Data Integrity = "Only Read from BW", then you do not need to run the buffer to see changes to the data in the cockpit. If Data Integrity = "Read Data Wtih Latest Time Stamp from Buffer/BW", then the cockpit will only read from the buffer if it has been run since the data in the cube was updated. If the data in the cube has been updated more recently than the buffer, than the cockpit will read from the cube.

Shannon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done the same but still the same.In UMM_CUST when i do the changes,reflection are not be seen in the Cockpit like i changed the Data Integrity=Only Read from BW from Read Data Wtih Latest Time Stamp from Buffer/BW, See no difference at all.After running the PROGRAME.Is this Issue related to Authorization,i created new USER with all the roles(Super User) even then it is not Working. Appreciate your help.

Sanjeev

Edited by: sanjeev kumar hamsala on Sep 26, 2008 9:20 AM

pravin_datar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I believe that you have linked your BEx query to your cockpit frame, right? In that case, did you check if your BEx query is showing the new data? you can just run the query in the BEx broweser and see the results. If the query is not giving the right values, then you won't see them in the frame. If the query is showing the right values then you can check the query proerties and see whether it is still released for other applications. If the query is showing the right values and the query proerties are right then you can refill the buffer and check the buffer ( if you have authorization for viewing the tables). If the query, query proerties, buffer everything is fine and still you don't see right values in the cockpit frame, you can create a new frame and link the query to that frame and see if that shows the right values. If the new frame shows the right values and the old one doesn't , then you can troubleshoot the old frame. If both the frames show wrong values and the query and buffer show the right values, you should open a ticket with SAP support.

Regards

Pravin

Answers (0)