cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Step in Workflow Verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the workflow configuration by using SWU3 successfully. For initial testing, i did Start Verification Workflow and i got the intial workitme in my SAP inbox. The i selected First step in Workflow Verification in my SAP inbox, but in the next sceen it was not displaying the Use Decision Steps (Immediatley and Later). It was showing blank screen. This is happening for all workflows (selected standard workflows for testing purpose). Initial workitem is displaying in my SAP inbox abd after executing nothing is displaying in the second screen. My understanding is becuase of authorization to execute the work item.

If any one faces the same problem, please share with me.

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u didnt config properly...... First activate it properly ....

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your container object and see the Decisions are alloted are not?

Standard Program - It will go to another user. it wont come to you.

Regards,

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for your infput. In the agent assignment, i have assigned expreession as Wf_initiator. Hence it should come to whoever initiator. This is standard Workflow, object container has already done.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Normally when we are doing sample we will that agent as wf_int , In real time it should the agent group will be assigned bcoz that workitem should be trigger for people who are in the agent group.

Regards,

bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bharani,

Thanks for your input. You mean to say, i need to creeate my User id under agent group. But my question is how i got the work item initially without creating agent group for my user id. Please clarify this.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Here for example u r doing this example i guess, then this time give the agent as the wf_int bcoz who iniate the workflow that fellow only got the workitem in the Inbox. but in the real time it is different. Ok

I think u r clear now. U can carry on with Wf_int.

for your information i am saying this to u .

Regards,

bharani.