cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send email to reported-by partner No communication data could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In service Desk, when I try to send an automatic email to the "reported-by" partner when status become "in-process": I see in the action log:

-

-

No communication data could be determined from address

Message no. SPPF_MEDIA032

Diagnosis

No recipient could be determined for the transferred address.

Company address: (an empty field)

Personal address: (an empty field)

System Response

Processing cannot be performed.

Procedure

Check whether address data has been entered in the central address administration for the required processing type.

-

-

Email adress is entered in BP for the reported-by partner, SCOT is properly configured (I am able to send email to support team), Action profile is created and a condition with start condition: "&BUSINESSOBJECT.CURRENTUSERSTATUS& = E0002SLFN0001" exist, smartform is activated... What else can it be?

Regards

François

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in tx: BP there are two possible fields/sections for the email address. You probably used the wrong one.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christian but I tried with both email fields and I still have the same problem. Anyone has another idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello François,

please verify if you have an email address entered in SU01 of your user. It is very important that it's there.

Let me know if this helped.

Salpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salpi,

Thank you but the email was already there in SU01.

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SCOT & check the configuration, whether the default domain was set correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kobby but the default domain was properly configured.

As I mentionned, I am able to automatically send another smartform to the support team by email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained all the details on identification tab of BP? Have you maintained proper partner function in the action "In process"?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nikhil,

In the action profile, inside the partner determination for the action section, the partner function was properly configured to SLFN0002.

But I found that the checkbox "Partner-Dependent" to the left was not ticked!!!!

That works perfectly now ! Thanks again

François

Answers (0)