Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down loading ALV to excel sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Im facing problem with ALV. The data which displayed in ALV report is not displaying in excel sheet. Normally the data is displaying but i have given one cond. in selection screen, if check box is not initial 4 more fields are adding to final structure. So after adding these fields data is not displaying in excel sheet.

I hope u understood the problem can any one suggest me..

regards

vijay

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you do add a button in pf-status of ALV and when you click this button use GUI_DOWNLOAD and ur internal table to download the data..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for clarification.

When the check box is not initial are you missing all the data or only the four additional fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Include 4 more fields with final internal table and that final internal table pass it to the function module

WS_EXCEL

likt the below.

call function 'WS_EXCEL'
        exporting
             filename = p_file
        tables
             data     = i_excel.

after reuse function module write this logic

Regards,

Nandha

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi do like this.....

send the data into some final internal tables ...populate after the condition . this is a problem with the condition ...i think the condition is involved in the data population . so it is taking wrongly..