Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter engine error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While opening adapter engine monitoring, we encountered

below error

Could not establish connection to Adapter Engine PXG Exception Message: RemoteException in Method: CentralViewManager: getIProfiles( IApplication, boolean ). Communication-related failure. Message: java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: java.net.MalformedURLException: For input string: "null"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am also facing the same issue, but I think some host address is wrong in this, but I don't know where I have mentioned the host address:

The error is : Message monitoring-->ADAPTER XYZ

Could not establish connection to Adapter Engine DXC Exception Message: RemoteException in Method: CentralViewManager: getIProfiles( IApplication, boolean ). Communication-related failure. Message: java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to sapxyz.acb.com:80 - sapxyz.acb.com

please see the info : sapxyz.acb.com:80 - sapxyz.acb.com

but the correct host address is : sapxyz.abc.com

I have restarted the Java engine from SMICM.

But I think this is more over the wrong host name, please let me know where to go and change the host name.

Thanks in Advance,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eventually you can find the false URL in the Exchange Profile?

former_member185856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Later I corrected it, a wrong url entry was made in Global configuration settings in NWA of PI 7.10.

Now the issue got resolved.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if your J2EE engine is running fine. Go to SMICM and see the ICM status. Check the startup log of J2EE engine if there is any error in it. If you find any error in your XI J2EE engine startup, then from SMICM transaction restart your J2EE engine. Then your this problem may be solved

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to restart J2EE engine, if you get error even after that you need to check the URL it goes to after you click over Adapte Monitoring. That URL should refer to correct address.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restart the J2EE engine.

We had the similar problem and was rectified after restarting the server.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can u also give us the following logs

1.component monitoring->Adapter engine

2.Visual Admin logs

Regards

krishna