Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC recording screen issue for end users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im an Abapper and I've prepared a BDC object for uploading BRS in FF67.

The problem is ,For me and my FI consultant in the development client,while executing, the BDC object with datas are running and showing correctly with both corresponding header and item screens but for the end users only the header screen with datas are showing/recording from the flat file and after continuing it the item screen is showing but without datas(datas are not populating or recording)as blank screen

(perform bdc_dynpro using 'SAPMF40K' '8002'. ).

What is the cause of this? and how to solve it?

Pls advise.

thanks & regards

sankar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi did you checked the default date format with u and the enduser. if this is not same it will not display any thing...check first for the date format .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check User Authorization role with your role. Roles might not have the user. Check with BASIS.

Regards,

Nandha

former_member203501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi did you checked the default date format with u and the enduser. if this is not same it will not display any thing...check first for the date format .

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Could u pls explain me more very clearly...where and how to check???

pls reply.

thanks

sankar.

Edited by: sankar babu on Sep 25, 2008 3:35 PM

0 Kudos

Authorization can be an issue.

But to check with your date settings go to: system -> user profile -> own data

And programatically u need to convert every date in standard SAP format YYYYMMDD.

Cheers,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screen number problem...resolved on own.

thanks & regards

sankar.