cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route is deleted through ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing typical problem, route is being deleted from a sales order when purchase order is created.

In the change history, the message is route change from xxxx to blank through ME22N transaction.

I request all of you to help me in this regard.

Thannks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U check in transportation whether u have given the alternative ROUTE.

Regards

RV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkateswarlu,

I have checked setting in the route, route is not determined by the system and it has been given manually. There is another route maintained as alternative.

I kindly request you to advice more on this issue.

Thanks alot

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When route is deleted from ME22N, how will it be deleted from order?

See the change log clearly, royte must be changed in the order itself. PO is created after SO is created for TAS items. So by the time PO is created, route should have already proposed in the order.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Thanks for your reply.

I too agree with you that system has proposed route as and when sales order is saved and before the purchase requistion is convereted to PO. But in this particular case system is deleting route. In the Sales order change history we can see that 'route has changed' and in the details it had made the old value xxxxxx to new value blank and the transcation code it is showing as ME22N.

This is happening in some of the cases, we could not able to replicate the same in our test systems more over at what stage this route is also not detected.

I kindly request you to analyze more and help me in this regard.

Thanks Counting on your support.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula