Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps to activate One step workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new for workflow settings.

I need to configure & activate SC single step workflow.

Means Once shopping cart created it should go to that org.unit manager for approval ( one step workflow ).

Please provide the steps bit detailly..how to configure..

Full points are alloted for details explanation..

Thanks in advance

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hellp ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can do it:

1) Transaction OOW4: Here you have to create an entrie with Prefix 900, SAP System SRM and your Client ID (one entrie for each client ID)

2) Transaction SWU3: All points that you have there you have to put in green colour. If you have one point in red you can mark it and then press F9

3) Transaction OOCU: Expand SRM -> SRM EBP -> SRM EBP WFL and click on Activate event linking

If you click then assign agents, you can search workflow that you want to trriger (WS 10000129 for one step) at the final of the list. Select WS and then click on Attributes button, here you have to put the workflow as General task and then click on Event linkage activated, save and then click on OK button.

4) If you want to create conditions to throws this workflow, you can go to transaction SWB_PROCUREMENT search business object (put on binoculars BUS2121) and workflow that you are using. Below this you can define conditions that you want.

I hope this information help you

Thanks

Rosa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

WS10000129 (One-step approval)

TS10008126 (Approval task in one-step approval of SC)

refer the above thread

Muthu