SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entrance Test Scenario Capturing on SLCM

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SLCM Gurus,

I have a scenario which need to be configured in SLCM.

Student applies thru Enterprise portal for applying for Entrance Examination for a body u2018AIEEEu2019 .

When the student applies he also submits his transcript for 12th(High School) Marks. Say 50% is the eligibility for taking the Entrance Exam.

Once the eligibility check is done , student is registered for the exam.

Student takes the exam .

Evaluation is done.

Based on entrance evaluation and 12th transcripts, the student applies to different colleges that one can apply thru AIEEE. (When the student is applying for the AIEEE exam, he should be able to see all colleges thru AIEEE in the portal). Please note that these colleges are under different Universities. College does the requirement audit and he/she becomes registered student of the college

I have a few questions on the above:

Is this scenarios is possible on SLCM or not?

Does SLCM have the capability to capture huge student database and conduct exam on various locations across nations with various examiners? And finally if possible then how to it?

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

If i am right you are trying to implement SLCM at entrance exam body(AIEEE). They will use this just for Entrance exam. If that is the case you can handle it in SLCM.

If you want entrance exam body to handle everything(booking,registration etc). You have to do little bit of development work.

How you can do It. It is not easy to explain here. But it will be interesting and challenging project.

Prabhat Singh