cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To be post invoice with different currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created PO in USD currency, local currency is Singapore dollors.In the vendor master i maintained in USD.

I do the GR it post in to Local currency.

When i do the MIRO it is possible to post in to Hong Kong dollor. Pl advice

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member

Hi,

To post the invoice in Singapore $:

1. You have to maintain exchange rate OB08 and while posting the Invoice First you have to enter the currency in which you like to post the Invoice and after that you enter the PO no system automatically enters Invoice value in the currncy you intially entered with the MIRO transaction.

Regarsd,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having this same problem where a PO was entered in EUR but should have been entered in USD. When I go into MIRO, the currency field on the basic data tab is greyed out and can't be changed. Is there some other way to change it?

erene
Explorer
0 Kudos

you can change as Former member said above:

"1. You have to maintain exchange rate OB08 and while posting the Invoice First you have to enter the currency in which you like to post the Invoice and after that you enter the PO no system automatically enters Invoice value in the currncy you intially entered with the MIRO transaction."

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to MIRO screen, enter Hong kong currency in Basic data field,

Go to Details tab, enter exchange rate (if required ) from Singapore dollar to Hong kong. and enter the vendor code.

Now you enter the reference Purchase order number. (make sure you have maintained exchange rate for singapore dollar and Hong kong in OB08 transaction.)

Regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>This could be Possible with exchange rates....

1. Maintain your exchange rates in OB08 b/w the currencies...

2. Maintain your PO....if req. fix exchange rate then use FIX Exchange rate indicator in PO header...

3. Then you can do MIRO based on PO for your local currency...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible as far as i think.Invoice verification can be done in vendor currency or in local currency only.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can post it in local currency mentioned in company code or mentioned in Vendor.

system will automatically convert the currency ,conversion factor is mentioned in OB08.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the exchange rate and then you can simulate in the required currency in MIRo if both the currency of ccode and vendor are different...

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can post IV in diff currency than Po currency

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

Thanks for the quick reply. How pl explain

Kumar

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in OB08 give the exchange rate diff

then go to miro

here give date and then currency and enter so sytem wil pick the currency u have given

now give the po and do normal process

regards

kunal