Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Tds Remittance & Certificate Printing

Hello experts

I have some quearies about TDS Remittance & Certificate

Printing

i) At the time of TDS Remittance how to check amount remitted & amount deducted from party is matching?

ii) Certificate printing once we take print preview of one section, next time although we change section code it taking first section code data only (log off related)

iii)Once Print preview of certificate taken then,is this so we have to take reprint Tcode for again display the data?

In print preview of certificate no.is not display then how to reprint certificate?

replied

Hi

To answer your question point by point:

i) At the time of TDS Remittance how to check amount remitted & amount deducted from party is matching?:

You can cross check the TDS remittance amount from transaction FBL3N by running the TDS GLs for the respective month.

ii) Certificate printing once we take print preview of one section, next time although we change section code it taking first section code data only (log off related)

Not sure of this.

iii)Once Print preview of certificate taken then,is this so we have to take reprint Tcode for again display the data?

In print preview of certificate no.is not display then how to reprint certificate?

After print preview, you come out and then give the print command again. After that do not go the the print preview option and direct go to print option. After that only it will allot the certificate number. No need to go to the reprint transaction. However, the T code for that is J1INREP

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question