Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP Kernel Release 159 not up-to-date in EWA Report

Hi,

I have configured the EWA in my Solution Manager. In the report I receive the following warning:

-

-

Your SAP kernel release (release 700, patch level 159) is not up-to-date.

Without the latest kernel patch level, you do not have the latest error corrections and improvements SAP offers to its customers.

You might encounter errors or performance issues that have already been fixed.

Recommendation:

Ensure that you are using the SAP kernel recommended together with the latest SAP Stacks of your product.

Refer to SAP Service Marketplace for detailed information: http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks

SAP releases Support Package Stacks including kernel patches on a regular basis (generally 2-4 times a year). Therefore, we also suggest you create a strategy for periodically applying these stacks.

In special cases, you might need to use a more recent kernel patch than the one shipped with the latest Support Package Stack for your product. SAP Support should inform you if this is the case.

-

-

I was searching in Service Market Place and the last upgrade for the Kernel is the 159, so I donĀ“t know why this error appears. I have already done a service definition refresh.

Do you know what modification can I do in the satellite system or in my solution manager, in order to avoid this error?

Thanks,

Roberto

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question