Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Dump in ABAP program "SAPLOLEA" - in "AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can You tell me the reason and solution for this dump,

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLOLEA" - in "AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH".

The main program was "ZXXX ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 29

of the (Include) program "LOLEAU02".

9 REPLIES 9

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please provide the dump?

Thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos

The only input I got from production is

User and Transaction

Client.............. 300

User................ "xxxxx"

Language key........ "E"

Transaction......... "Zaaa"

Program............. "SAPLOLEA"

Screen.............. "SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN 0500"

Screen line......... 0

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLOLEA" - in "AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH".

The main program was "Zaaaa ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 29

of the (Include) program "LOLEAU02".

0 Kudos

You need to take a look at the short dump itself, there you will find details on exactly what happened. If you do not have access to production try to reproduce the dump in your DEV or TST system. With that little information and no reproducable example there is probably not much you can do.

Hope that helps,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Could you plz solve my short dump problem from the following thread...

[;

Thanks & Regards

Prince.

0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Try this way

You should first ensure that SAP GUI is correctly installed on the affected client(s). Run an installation check for SAP GUI according to note 1099439. If the NwCheckWorkstation.exe reports error(s) please re-install SAP GUI.

The latest SAP GUI patch level for your SAP GUI version should be used (to check your SAP GUI version/patch level => Open SAP Logon => About SAP Logon). Please check in the SAP Service Marketplace for the latest available patch.

If SAP GUI is correctly installed and you are already using the latest SAP GUI patch, please activate an Automation trace as described in note 158985 and open a SAP support message providing a detailed step-by-step example to replicate the issue in your system. Depending on the faulty control, additional trace component selection may be required.

If the MESSAGE_TYPE_X error occurs when displaying a user menu in SAP Easy Access or role menu in the profile generator, the dump references the program "SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION ". You should proceed according to notes 362883 & 357693

Regards,

koolspy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check note "Note 587202 - Restrictions when using SAP GUI scripting". This can be useful.

Many thanks,

Regards

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is line 29:

MESSAGE ID 'CNDP' TYPE 'X' NUMBER 006 RAISING CNTL_ERROR.

As you see, the line executes a terminal error message. The description comment of this line is " method_call_error" so in case you are unable to get the actual dump perhaps you can arrange your data so that the function call inside LOLEAU02 doesn't enter in that error branch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram Krishna.

I have come across a reference which deals with the same issue,

Check out Rich's Answer, it may be helpfull.

[SDN - Reference - SAPLOLEA in module name AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH|]

Another kind gives a few details about the dump analysis this maybe usefull for reference,

[SDN - Reference - Short Dump AC_FLUSH_CALL SY-SUBRC = 2|]

Hope this solves your issue.

Good Luck & Regards.

Harsh Dave

0 Kudos

I dont have an access to sapnote i'll try if possible can you paste the related search result,

it's an ALV Zprogram internally it's triggering this include and frequently giving the Dump, not every time.