Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV with 2 container

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 container on my dynpro which i create at PBO.

Now I have the module PAI where I have a search button, if I click the search button the data should be selected and displayed in the container,

In PAI I also have the coding to display the alv and where i use the structur 1 for container 1 to display it.

my problem is that the data is displayed in the second container and not in the first container and that the structure from the second alv changed in the structure of the first alv.

Is this normal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammet

You must have two separate grid instances and at least two container instances in order to display two ALV grids.

You may want to have a look at thread

Regards

Uwe

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solve the problem with using two instances for create set table for first display.

for container 1 i use grid1

and for container 2 i use grid2.

i don't know if this is the best way but that was the only way for me. the disadvantage is that i have to create for every container a sepeate call method...grid..->set_table.........

in my PAI module.

0 Kudos

Hi Muhammet,

Please check this Thread..

Hope this would help you.

Good luck

Narin

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammet

You must have two separate grid instances and at least two container instances in order to display two ALV grids.

You may want to have a look at thread

Regards

Uwe