Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Decision Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Need for your help...

In the Approval Decision Report, i would like to ask about some questions, please kindly help on this.

1. For a condition like the Credit Limit, both Manager-A or Manager-B can also approve for it, Manager-A has aprove for this, but in the Report, is that Manager-B still can set it to Pending? (Because i still can see it has a drop down box for Manager-B to modify it)

2.In the Approval Decision Report - Selection Criteria, i have choose the "No decision yet", then i see one SO in the Answer field is "Pending" and cannot be modified, but in the Template Status is "Approved", what does they mean, because i see some Answer field can be modified to "Pending", "Approved" or "Not approved" but some cannot.

3. Some SO in the Status field is "Approved" but in the Answer field is Pending

i am really confused with those field...

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tac,

This report is only a tool to let you know what is current status for approval decision. So here is the detail:

1. If you only need one approval, that has been approved by Manaher-A already. The Manager-B's status is meaningless.

2. The same is true for this. For the status can be change, it means remain action needed. Greyed out field means is done.

3. For all Approved status, the Pending may indicate the Originator has not create document from draft after approval.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is a brief description about the report:

Authorizers can use this report to display all documents for which an approval decision is pending. The approval can be made directly within the results list.

When a release is rejected, the document remains in the system as a draft. The draft can either be changed or deleted. The release procedure itself can also be cancelled.

To access this window, choose Administration --> Approval Procedures --> Approval Decision Report

Field

Description/Activity

No decision yet, Document Production Approved, Document Production Not Approved

Choose the approval status of the documents to display. SAP Business One differentiates between documents that are pending, already approved, and rejected.

Originator, Authorizer, Template, Request Date,

Enter a selection range for these fields to narrow the range of the report. Templates are defined in the Define Approval Templates window. One or more criteria can be specified. The selection becomes the default for the next report.

I have pdf file about approval procedure for 2004 version but I have read that it is also applied to all new versions since there is no enhancement made I've seen and no delta training for the approval procedure

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for all your kindness help