cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

greyed out "set" deletion flag option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What could be the possible cause (somewhere in SPRO) which can cause a newly created, unreleased / released PM Order to refuse to be flagged for deletion? The option for setting it to deleted (set option, under function) is greyed out.

OT#1 Also, is there anyone who has a nice set of catalogs templates from which i could base my project from? Thank you

OT #2: I also have some issues customizing the basic interface of my maintenance order tab. I just turned on the SFW5 switch to enable customization of my PM Orders, my screens are areas overlap each other.

All the best,

Hans

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If a order is not able to flagged for deletion... it means...

After u release.. the order has open material or cost

- pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

there were no components involved. i merely created the order then tried deleting it. I dont think you have to TECO the order just to be able to delete it - but for the benefit of this discussion, i have TECO'd the order and the set indicator still is greyed out for the deletion option.

no costs are incurred/ charged by the orders i have created, and i have added settlement rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

generaly we make deletion flag for the purpose of archiving,

so now yuo can do locking the order, if you want to give deletion flag

pl follow this

once order is teco pl do the CNTLSHIFTF12 or clcik on complete business, the you try to do the deletion flag.

-ashok

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you cannot put the deletion flag for created and inprocess order, you can only put the deletion flag which TECO is completed( iam not sure check any program is there for activating the deletion flag)

If you have not release the order ,kindly mark the Do not execute and then try to put the deletion flag

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got It! I have to TECO, business complete THEN delete it (or mark it as do not process if it wasn't release yet. will be awarding points to everyone who replied

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I checked its working once order is having status TECO.

Regards,

kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird, I can only set its deletion when its CLSD...

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not weird, that is the way it should be - close the order before marking it for delete.

-Paul

Please stick to 1 issue per message

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

once order is teco pl do the CNTLSHIFTF12 or clcik on complete business, the you try to do the deletion flag.

pl try

this will work out

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Deletion indicator is editable once you do TECO of the order. Is this your question, if not tell us again?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai