cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values of excise invoice in to the sales Document/Billing document in depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured Depot sales (For Imports) successfully; I have created sales order (VA01), Delivery Document and PGI (VL01N), Excise invoice for delivery at depot (J1IJ) and Billing Document. But BED, SED, AED and CESS values are not coping in to billing document (I have not yet maintained UTXJ condition record so far) Is it necessary to maintain UTXJ condition record.

Please Can any one explain me in detail from where exactly BED, SED, AED and CESS values will be copied into the Billing document I mean, values will be picked from Condition record(UTXJ) or Excise invoice(J1IJ) which is created with reference to source document(J1IG).

Thanks and regards

Swamy HP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved it. Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swamy,

You are using TAXINJ or TAXINN. if you are using TAXINN , we dont need UTXJ.

All the excise duty values will be picked from the pricing procedure based on the condition types and condition records maintained for the same.

if the pricing procedure is same for the sales order and billing document, then the values are being picked from the sale order it self. and the same copied to billing document. and if at all you are having the different pricing procedure for the billing doucment type, then the values will be picked from the billing document linked pricing procedure.

As well you can see the same in the billing document, pricing analysis .

And also the same condition types are linked in the TAXINN procedure by FI consultants .

Best Regards

SRI

0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Pls note that you need to attach routine no 356 to the condition type JEX2, JECS, JA1Y condition type in SD pricing procedure.

This routine need to be attached in Alternate Calculation Type.

This routine will fetch the values picked during J1IJ transaction.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dnyandeo,

I have already assigned routine no 356 to the condition type JEX2, JECS, JA1Y condition type in SD pricing procedure but still billing doc is not picking any excise values.

For which Tax procedure you are taking abt because I am using TAXINJ(condition based Tax procedure).

If it picks automatically, then it will pick same values for End customer too, In this case it should not pick excise values because end customer is not Relevant for excise benifit so for him every thing will be added into the price, this can be controled by using key combations in VK11(condition record).

Reply me

Thanks and Regards,

Swamy HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy

If u want a differenciate pricing for two different customer.. Thatmeans when u create normal invoice for normal customer it should pick up normal pricing procedure.

If u are raising Cin invoice to customer then it should pick up Cin Pricing Procedure.

For this u have to create two pricing procedures

one for normal

one for Cin

and u have to create two different Customer Pricing procedure and Document Pricing Procedures.

U have to create two order types and delivery and billing types

IF u done all these then u will make differenciate between customers.

Because v have created this process

Any quries revert back to me.

Regards

Srinivas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swamy

UTXJ is for tax conditions. For Excise Duty, you should maintain the relevant datas in J1ID.

Check in J1ID, whether you have maintained the following:-

- Material and Chapter ID combination

- Customer Excise Details

- Excise Indicator for Plant

In all these, you should maintain "1" in the respective tabs

Besides all these, delivering plant should flow in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi