In Process/Operational SubContracting
I want the suggestion abt the subcontracting scenario which wr r trying for our client.
The scenario is of Inprocess/Operational Subcontracting.
Steps are as follows:
We are creating a production order for sub assembly A
In that order we are having 5 operations. Out of those 2nd & 4th operation are at subcontractor.
1. Confirmation of 1st operation.(CO11N)
2. Creation 2 material masters for subcontracting.(B,C)
3. From CO11N doing the goods movements of C from the production order-Operation 1.with movement type 531.
4. 2nd operation with PP02 control key,for subcontracting PR.
5. Creation of subcontracting PO for B with the component C.
6. Transfer of C to vendor from stock with movement type 541.
7. GR of PO for B,it will directly consumed to the production order.
Same steps we r doing for next subcontracting operations.
So, Now I want some suggestions/clarification on these steps.
Also tell me the costing effects on the production order.
Your valuable answers will help me a lot.