Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of billing from VF04

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want to automate creation of billing document for all the deliveries for which PGI done.

i think we have to define a job which will call VF04.

my question is when we do VF04 manually, we have to give selection criteria like sales org etc and then it displays the list of all the deliveries and then we have to select the deliveries manually and press collective billing/individual billing.

so when the batch job calls the VF04, how will the batch job tells VF04 to select all deliveries and generate the invoices.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SA38 and input RV60SBAT to create the background job you requested. For further info, please check Note 652219 - SDBILLDL cannot be executed in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you schedule a job, there is something called variants that you maintain for each prog in the job. The variants wiol take care of all the entries that we manually do in VF04. In the variants you will mention the shipping points, sales org, dates etc.

In SM37,search the relevant job, select the job & click on steps. It will display the progs of the job. Next to the progs you will find the variants. Select the prog in the step & display variants. It will display the variants will all the selection options.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When defining the batch jobs you need to create variants for the job. Variants will have all the selection criteria. Once you set the variant, the job will run based on the selection maintined in the variant.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashant

How to create Batch Jobs in sales.. i want to know the full process..

can u give me the steps...

Regards

srinivas.