cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000133 error in Rejected items

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The Standard task TS10407972 for Workflow WS14000133 has errors. Is there any tool that can generate this task so that the error is resolved? The error is "Variable &LASTPROVERNAME& exists in description text Task description, but not in the container". I do not want to manually do this. So Total Rejection is not working.

Also for Partial Rejection scenario, when i add an approver shoponbehalf in the BADI, the partial rejection does not work. If A shops on behalf of B, B gets the workitem to approve and he rejects 100 from a SC total value of 1100; A gets this rejected item and accepts; SC should now be 1000. But when it goes for next level approval to C, it still shows 1100. I checked and the BO is not getting upd

Chakraborti, Sanchari (S) says:

BO is not getting updated when A accepts. Can anyone tell me what should be done. In my BADI i only added approvers to approval_table and nothing else.

Regards,

Chiru.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

1) Variable &LASTPROVERNAME is only appears as text and is not coming up anywhere , where does it create problem for you.

so the total rejection problem what you have specified is not clear , please explain the issue that you encounter with total rejection with an example.

2) does the issue ---> happens also when user --> creates shopping cart for himself ? and not for user B.

3) let me know your SRM release and support pack level ,there were number of corrections made in the latest support packs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. This Particular Task TS10407972 has the error that i wrote earlier. Actual Error :"Result of Agent resolution does not agree with Agents of Task".

For this task, the standard Workflow has an Expression " &REQREQ.REQUISITIONERUSER.USER.NAMEWITHLEADINGUS&" So the workitem is not going back to the Requistioner.

2. Partial rejection works successfully when no Shop on behalf is done.

And also works: If A1 SHOP ON BEHALF of B1; Approvers are B1 and C1. B1 approves and C1 rejects item. A1 accepts the Changes. (Working Fine).

And also works: If A1 SHOP ON BEHALF of B1; Approvers are B1, C1 and D1. B1 approves. C1 rejects one item. A1 accepts. D1 again rejects another. A1 accepts the Changes (Working fine).

Doesnot WORK: If A SHOP ON BEHALF of B; Approvers are B and C. B rejects an item. A accepts. C gets all items including rejected items .

3. IS this what you are asking for?

Component Version : SRM 5.00

SRM_PLUS 550 0011 SAPKIBK011

SRM_SERVER 550 0011 SAPKIBKT11

ST-A/PI 01K_BCO700 0000 - Servicetools for other App./Netweaver 04

VIRSANH 520_700 0009 SAPK-52309INVIRSANH SAP GRC Access Controls 5.2 for HR & Non

Thanks for your help,

Chiru.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for the case 1)

please do the following --->

for the appover who is rejecting ---> please maintain workflow security --> as low and then test the behaviour...., and then check the system behavior...

for the second issue --> i will come back to you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send me the soultions

Regards,

Chiru.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have you performed the steps i have mentioned in my previous memo --> for the first issue?

let me know the outcome and the system behaviour...