Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBMIT Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am using submit program to call a standard program with variant and exporting the list to memory. Now i get the list from memory in standard format of that standard program.

But i required it in different format. for this i went to that standard program output and created the ZLAYOUT and saved it. Now how to call standard program with my layout from my program. please suggest.

This is the code i have used

SUBMIT rfdopo10 USING SELECTION-SET 'ZTEST9' EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY AND RETURN.

thanks

Kumar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a parameter in RFDOPO10 as below.

PARAMETERS:  p_varia TYPE slis_vari.  

You can use this when you submit the program,

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a parameter in RFDOPO10 as below.

PARAMETERS:  p_varia TYPE slis_vari.  

You can use this when you submit the program,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to fetch the report using variant, you can check from the below specified standard report : RALM_ME_MEASP_FULL_DOWNLOAD_SD.

& search SUBMIT statement.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I'm not sure if that is possible. Unless the standard report has a parameter on its selection screen for Layout.

What you can do though, is that copy the standard report to a Z report, in this Zreport, create a parameter on the selection screen for Layout and then pass this parameter to the GRID/LIST variant import parameter before the list is display function is called.

Then submit the Z report from your other report.

Best regards,

Advait.