cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO date problem in prod. server. Please suggest me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was given a sales order (when the requested date and cancel date were changed on 9/23 to 9/10-10/10 in this sales order ), the sales order goes to an incompletion.

When I open the sales order in va03 and see like

goto --> logs --> incompletion log...

the load date, material avail date, transport plan date and goods issue date is showing as incomplete in the log for line items except 0020 line item ( previously all line items were shoing ).

But when I go into the schedule line or shipping tab, this data is there in the respective fields.

The only 0020 schedule line item (which is the only open line on the sales order ) does not have this problem ...I mean this line item is not showing as incomplete line item in the log. however all other lineitems are showning incomplete log.

Is there any user exits associated with this ?

I am not expert in userexits. Please suggest me where to check/debugg or is there any other forum to complete this issue...

It seems Is this configuration issue ? if so, where to post this ( can you please tell where to post conguration issues )

PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS IN ADV.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

not enough info but i will hazard a speculation.

did you change the dates to something in the past? if lead times set will not allow you to pick and deliver up to these dates, then this may be why the line items are showing up as incomplete.

also try going to SPRO: IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Log of Incomplete Items and check settings. or you can do OVA2. see if the dates you mentioned are included in the specific Incompletion procedure.

please supply as some more info on settings.

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

As I wrote , "I was given a sales order (when the requested date and cancel date were changed on 9/23 to 9/10-10/10 in this sales order ), the sales order goes to an incompletion."

I have checked in transaction code : /nova2

and selected one of the group, and utilities --> change logs.

there :

from (date/time) 19.09.2008 00:00:00

to (date/time) 25.09.2008 16:38:19

Is this because of changed on 9/23 to 9/10-10/10 ? which is not in the above range (19.09.2008 - 25.09.2008 ) ?

===================

Sivanand,

Looks like delivery scheduling failed for the remaining items except item 20.
Maintain the pick pack, loading time in the shipping point, transit time in routes.
Basing on the dates we maintain system calculates GI date, loading date, pick pack date & transportation planning date.

Could you please more clear on what to do "Maintain the pick pack, loading time in the shipping point, transit time in routes."

How can I do "Basing on the dates we maintain system calculates GI date, loading date, pick pack date & transportation planning date"

Thanks in ADV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like delivery scheduling failed for the remaining items except item 20.

Maintain the pick pack, loading time in the shipping point, transit time in routes.

Basing on the dates we maintain system calculates GI date, loading date, pick pack date & transportation planning date.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

Yes... the dates were changed to something in the past. However this problem did not arise that time.

I am an ABAPer

Yes, I went to SPRO: IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Log of Incomplete Items and checked settings. Here I don't understand how to see the dates I mentioned are included in the specific Incompletion procedure. Please suggest hwo and where to check exactly.

How can and what has to supply some more info from settings. please suggest me ...I will immediatley do that .

MUCH THANKS DEAR.