Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of billing document

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want to automate creation of billing document for all the deliveries for which PGI done.

i think we have to define a job which will call VF04.

my question is when we do VF04 manually, we have to give selection criteria like sales org etc and then it displays the list of all the deliveries and then we have to select the deliveries manually and press collective billing/individual billing.

so when the batch job calls the VF04, how will the batch job tells VF04 to select all deliveries and generate the invoices.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

Go to VF04 and provide the inputs in the selection screen. Now save this as a variant.say ZZ_INV_DUELIST

After saving the variant, find the program name of the tcode VF04. This can be found by going to System----Status in the menu. The resultant screen will have the program of the tcode VF04. Lets say it is BILLDUELIST

Now go to SM36. Give some name for hte job name and click Step button

Here you have to give the program name(BILLDUELIST) and the variant name(ZZ_INV_DUELIST). Here you can also configure whether the job should run immediately or in some schedules.

Once this is done, you can create a delivery and then run this program in SM37. Now you can see the log of this program. It will tell you that the invoice is created

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use VF06, to create billing documents in background.

enter the data in initial screen like sales area or customer data.

select the documents to be billed.

enter the job start date and time, you can select immediately also and press execute.

Regards,

Chandra