cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO in 4.6c and ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am currently working with one .NET application running on IIS .This application is having link ,when you click it it opens SAP GUI for HTML( 4.6c & ECC6.0) in browser with login pop up screen.

I want to do single sign on from this application to both SAP 4.6C and

ECC6.0 system.

Please suggest me the proper way to do it.

Regards

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to configure the SPNEGO authentication

About SPNEGO

SPNEGO authentication provides a Single Sign on (SSO) capability for Windows user accounts when protected objects are accessed using Internet Explorer. With SPNEGO authentication the plug-in performs the server-side of the negotiation; Internet Explorer performs the client side.

When a user requests access to a secure Web server, Internet Explorer employs the user's Windows login credentials to participate in a negotiation with the Web server to prove the user's authenticity. Once the server has confirmed the user's identity, they are granted access if:

u2022 The user is a member of the domain,

u2022 SPNEGO has been enabled in the Authorization Server,

u2022 The Authorization Server permits access.

Users accessing resources protected by plug-in SPNEGO authentication who are not members of the domain or are using browsers other than Internet Explorer must authenticate using another method, for example Basic Authentication or forms.

Note:

SPNEGO authentication module functionality can only operate correctly if the Web server is configured to allow anonymous access. In the case of IIS, Integrated Login must be unchecked, and Anonymous Access checked. In the case of other Web servers, the standard configuration should be used.

/padmanaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmanabhan,

Thanks for your reply .can you send me the component & configuration steps details for SPNEGO.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this.

bofriis.dk/files/doc/spnego-multidomain-configuration.pdf

/padmanaban