Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to raise a supplementary Invoice to customer for increase price, Please

confirm the procedure.

For ex. we had material selling to customer at Rs.90/pc but now the price was revised to 97/pc. So we need to raise a suppenlemantary invoice for the same.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Robin

Just follow this procedure.

- Go to VK11, input the pricing condition type, maintain the revised price with the validity period on which the original invoices were generated. For example, if you have generated invoices in the period January'08 for which you need to raise a supplementary invoice, in VK11 also, you should maintain the validity period as 01-01-08 to 31-01-08

- Create a new Debit Note billing type in VOFA

- Maintain a seperate pricing procedure with condition type PDIF with other conditions as statistical but for this PDIF with Account Key as ERL. Of course, differential tax is also applicable in case of domestic sales and exempted in case of exports

- run T.Code VFRB, input all the datas and execute. In the main screen, click from top menubar "Settings -- Change" and ensure that the billing type flows in "DM". Save the changes. Click on "Retro billing"

- run T.Code VF24 for Invoice List

- Ensure that the pricing is changed with current price in VK11 without fail.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

thanks for your reply, FYI I would like to tell you that I already tried using the retrobilling process. However, why I didnt liked that was because we can not take out the print for the debit or credit memos same as the original invoice. If you know then plz help me with that and I am ok with that.

Also if you can elaborate how the calculation is being done for the memos.

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robin

Cant we make it more simple,

go to J1IH, select Additional Excise Tab, enter the doc no. for corresponding Excise Invoice and make the entries.

Create Invoice Correction ' RK', w.r.to Billing doc.

But u r very much concern with the output format for this then reverse the accounting doc., cancel Invoice and create new one which will pick a new price.

Hope this helps u.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I v the same issue.i need to generate supplimentary invoice..i v created invoice correction req (doc type - rk )with ref to billing doc.but cldnt able to generate the invoice which will be credit memo req...cld u plz help me out..i v maintain all possible entry in copy control..

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks n Regards

Swastika Manjari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robin,

There are two thing to be done.

1.Through J1IS supplimentory invoice has to be created with the reference of billing document for differential duty amount .And post through J1IV

2.Create debit memo request through VA01 ( Order type DR ) and issue a debit memo to customer.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Supplementary Invoice you have to create order for same material and price should be increased price (97-90=7 Rs.)

With reference to Same Order You Have to Create Commercial Invoice (Billing Document) which is order related.

After creation of Commercial Invoice you have to create Excise Invoice wrt Commercial Invoice for the increased price you have to pay the excise duty also.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Pankaj,

I understand your point however what I want is, an excise invoice to be created on the debit or credit memo so that it is with reference of the original invoice including all taxes(vat, cess, ecess...). This will help us to print this supplementry invoice on our company standard format as the original invoice.

So in that case will the same procedure help or we need to do some ammendment in that.

thanks for your help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create Supplementary Invoice for Price Difference normally (e.g. 97-90=7) for 7 Rs u can create Excie invoice and pay the excise duties on Rs.7.

But for Debit Memo why u required Excise INvoice.???

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a Invoice correction request,document type RK with reference to the billing document with the incorrect values and later create the Credit/Debit memo as per the requirement.

Praveen