cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to idicate the in-stock cost when creating sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question that how to indicate the cost when creating sales return. I found the cost came from sales delivery, but I want to create a indepent sales return.

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are u talking abt using the SDK for this..??

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu Natari,

Yes. I want to use DI API to do that. Same, I can't found a way to input cost in SBO UI.

Liu Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,

I add a sales return (indipendent) from the SAP UI. If that is possible then adding it throu DI is also possible,

For adding thru DI u need to use the oDocuments object.

Plz check in the following path C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Help there u'll find a file REFDI.chm Just check it out for the required objects and stuff..it will help u. If u require further help plz post back.

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,

In general, the SDK can not do anything that you can not do in the application. So if you are unable to set a field in the application, it should not be possible to set using the Business One SDK.

However, in this case if I create a sales return (not based on a delivery) in the application, I am able to set the Item Price manually so you should be able to do this with the DI API- perhaps this isn't the functionality you were looking for though?

As Vasu said, the SDK help file contains all the information and in this case you will be using the Documents Object & on the _Lines subobject, you can set the field "Price" or UnitPrice".

Regards,

Niall

SAP Business One Forums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu and Niall,

Thanks for your help. Sorry, I can't clearly describe my problem. I know how to set the price, but I don't know how to set the stock cost. Now, I think it is impossible.

Thanks again.

Liu Ming

Answers (0)