How to set up SAP CRM WEB IC in 5.0
I have to set up CRM WEB IC in 5.0.Can any body tell me what are the prerequisites.It is an emergency..please help..
There are many things that needs to be done. In Nutshell...
1. Click on windows button >> run >> type drivers >> goto etc >> open file hosts >> in the end put the IP address of the crm server press tab and put the URL as abc.xyz.com
2. In your browser goto tools >> Internet Options >> Connections >> LAN Setting >> Advance >> exceptions >> put you server details like abc.xyz.com
3. Goto SPRO >> Customer Relationship Management >> Interaction Center WebClient >> Define IC WebClient Profiles >> make copy of "sales B2B" or default as per the need.
4. Create a BP with role employee
5. Assign a user.
6. Goto PPOMA_CRM and assign this BP under the appropriate CIC position
7. Double click on the CIC position on the tool menu click on Goto >> Detail Objects >> Enhanced Object Description >> Scroll down on the Infotype name till you reach "IC Web Client Profil"
8. Select this and click on Create Infotype (F5) button on top of the screen.
9. Select the webclient profile and save
10. CRM_IC - will start the webclient.
Now you can modify the Webclient profile as per the business process. Also there are best practices available which can guide you.
Hope this helps.