cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate KM Activity Report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to view the KM activity report in portal. For this, I have activated the 'Activity Reporting Service' in Global Services. But I cannot see the KM activity report anywhere in the portal.

What should be done to view it?

Thanks,

Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna -

This report is actually a log file (default name kmcActivity[timestamp].txt that is found on the server. You actually have to get it off of the the server, you can't get it through the portal (unless you maybe develop something).

What I am doing is have our Basis people send the file to me. Then I upload it to an Access database that I created. For the database, I have created a query to perform the hit counts. I am also looking at reformatting the file structure in order to import it into WebTrends.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Here is the Solution of ur problem

Kindly navigate to System Administration< System configuration<knowlagde Management<Content Management< Repository Managers<CM Repository < now Click on Repository BackEnd or ur Repository.

then Click On Show Advance Option then uncheck Hide in Root Folder click on Edit then refresh ur portal

and then Search ur repositor in KM u can access it noe from theare.

As for any Clarification if needed .

Hope this help's if so points are welcome.

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can read the information for [Activity Reporting|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/45/74eeda9ba26975e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm] on SAP Library.

Hope this info will be helpful for you!

Regards,

Lubi