Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Sytem determined Profit Center in SO, Delviery and Billing

Senrio - Order is creating company Code 2000

Goods shipping out of company code 2100

How can i you map above senario, means profit center should be different from SO to Delivery and billing

thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the earlier reply Profit Center flows from the Material Master but from what i understand from your query you want profit center of the delivering plant to be diplayed in the delivery irrespective of the profit center in the order which is not possible as the subsequent documents will have profit center from the preceeding docs.

You can use Profit Center Substitution if any of the values entered and your delivering plant are related,e.g if Sales Office is X then the delivering plant is Y,in such case you can use the substitution rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senrio - Order is creating company Code 2000

Goods shipping out of company code 2100

Dear Satish

Let me confirm the above mentioned scenario,

Co Cd 2000 is creating SO against the PO of Customer but as it is not having mat in stock, Co Cd 2100 is supplying goods to customer and raising Invoice to 2000.

Co Cd 2000 is raising Invoice to end customer.

If this is correct, both the Comp Codes are profit making entities, have

corresponding Profit Centers assigned in their Material Masters.

So for 2000, for the same material, Profit center will be 2000.

While for 2100, it will be 2100, for the same material.

Both Profit centers will be effected depending upon the transaction taking place.

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur ans, but set up in configuration for different profit centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

Cann u explain the scenario in detail.

FYI, I used Profit center 2000 & 2100 as an example to clear the view, they might be different in your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is de Intercompany scenirio so u hav to configured the data as per standard.

Now Profit centre is picked uo from Material Master record which is maintained at Sales general/plant field .

thanks

mk