cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different customer data per sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If a customer is served by two sales areas, I understand that we can maintaind different data per sales area.

I have a customer who is served by two sales areas and i need to maintain different tax classification for each.

Sales area 1 - 1000/10/12 , Tax classification 1

Sales area 2 - 1000/20/15 , Tax classification 2

However when i change the tax classification for one sales area, the same is updated for the other.

Is it not possible to maintain different tax classification for a customer for different sales areas?

Could some one answer this?

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

First create the Customer in one of your Sales Area e.g 1000/10/12 , fill all the required sales area data and save it.

Now, go to VD01 , put the customer number, change the sales area to 1000/20/15 and press "enter".

It will take you directly to the 'Sales area data". Here fill up the data what you want to maintain for this sales area like different payment term, different incoterm or other required fields .

Similarly ,you can create your customer in multiple sales area and in different sales area you can have different data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Extend your customer from one sales area to another and maintain the tax clasification manually

Thanks

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

this is because you are extending this customer from one sales area to another

1000/10/12 tax calssification is 1

The same is copied to 1000/20/15 as tax calssification is 1

You can change that to tax calssification 2

system will accept

the settings are done at OVK1and OVK3

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can Create a customer In one sales area then extend it upto another by XD07.

in exteneded master data u can manually change the tax clasification.

Thanks

Mk