cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split PR & GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario 1. In one Plant have 3 different division vis. RA , Gasket & FA)

Rm requirements r cooming for different division.( for common material ).

But MRP will b clubed the all the different requirement for same material

& will give one PRs.ok ((RM Req.= Req( RAGasketFA))

I raised PO & going to make GR against it.

Now my requirement is that Hw I will decide that hw much quantiy is required

to each division at the time of GR.

Scenario 2. I am purchasing a raw material for three diffrent source vis Import,Domestic & subcontractor.

Now MRP will give one PR.But at the time of PO creation hw I will come to know how much

quantity I have to procure from each source for different division requiment.

Please reply me I you need more clarification.But please give input

for this issue.

Please suggest any sutaible solution to overcome the prob.

Rgds,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable information

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We can maintain storage location at the time of GR then you can transfer it accordingly,

Now if you want to split the planned order among different vendor use following options,

Quota arrangement can be used if the requirement (100) is created in which is define the ratio 50:30:20 according to the raw material source (vendor) but it will create 3 PR after MRP Run. Go to transaction MEQ1 maintain a quota arrangement for this material. In MRP 1 view choose lot size as 'ES' and in MRP 2 view maintain quota usage as 4.

Please try and come back if required.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Vijay,

Case-1: Why you need to know the quantity reqd by each division while doing the GR. You can make GR in the main storage loc and then issue it or transfer it diff. division as per their reqts (which amy be raised by manual reservations)

Case-2: If you have three diff sources of RM then you need to define quota arrangement for each source. System will automatically slpit the quantity accordingly.

Regards,

Uday