cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I undeployes some applications from portal (I used SDM to undeploy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I undeployes some applications from portal (I used SDM to undeploy)

But when I login to portal content management - web screen

Errors below shown.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Errors

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/TutWD_FlightList_Init'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/FirstWebdynpro'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/ZPRT_HR_DENEME'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/SAP_Kullanicisi_Sifre_Resetleme'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/EO_TelefonDefteri'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/AK_RFC'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/AK_TELDFT'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Egitim3_ms'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Tdefteri_ms'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/UIBinding'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/EO_RFC'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Egitim4'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Egitim3'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Egitim2'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/Egitim1'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/SimpleValueHelp'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/SA_TelefonD'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/PortalLogonDetails'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/TableHandling'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/ks_TelefonRehberi'.

Exception while getting JCo Clients Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'local/TutWD_FlightList_Init'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restarted j2ee it solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What was the need to undeploy the applications from the Portal. you can undeploy the applications using VA also.

Now can you tell me did u try to undeploy only the web dynpro applications or something else.

regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only web dynpro app.