cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish customer data to sap system using xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have asp.net application with sql server database. using xi how i will be able to send user database to sap server. will i need to create the WSDL for that or any other scenario is there. Give some step by step solutions.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

If I am not wrong then based on the input give by the user in .Net Application you have to fetch the data from Sql database and then you will send the data to SAP using XI.

If this is your Scenario then go in thefollowing way.

Let the application fetch the data from data base and pass that data to XI in XML formate(I hope this is feasible for you).

This is Like Doing SOAP to IDOC Scenario in XI (If you have IDOC or BAPI Identified) or you can Do SOAP to PROXY scenario if you want to update some custmized database table.

Else you can just Pass the Request Returned by the application and then XI will stablish JDBC connection with database using JDBC adapter it will fetch the data and will rout to SAP. It will require BPM.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. but how to identify IDOC or BAPI for that.

Please clearify.

Thanks for your effort.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know how your database structure Look like.

You have to take help of Any Functional person.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

could you please tell me how to create IDOC to given data like name, address, billno, phone, etc. so i can do IDOC >xi>JDBC scenario to publish the data to sap system.

Thanks

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

I think the Structure you are looking for is Already available but don't know the name. Please search 4 it.

To create u r IDOC

Basic Steps are

WE31 Create a segment.

WE32 Create Basic type.

WE81 Create message type.

WE82 Relate message type and basic type.

Giving Few links that Could be helpful:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/6b824843d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Answers (0)