cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment with travel expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any provision to attach a scanned copy of a bill with a travel expense receipt while filling up the travel expense report in ESS? Request all to let me know about how to achieve this and in which link it is available in ESS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using EP ,Scan and attach provision is available with ESS Travel Management, EHP2. It is Abap Webdynpro

regards

Kesari Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're implementing TM and the attachments are being stored in KPRO (Table SOFFCONT1) as it would if you were using the GOS menu path 'create attachments'. As an installation we've disabled this option from SAP transactions and use the GOS path 'Store Business Documents' which writes them to the archive server.

Does anyone know how to configure TM or make changes to the back-end so that TM attachments are written to the archive DMS and NOT SOFFCONT1?

We do not want to implement notes (transaction OACT and SKPR08) - it'll write ALL documents to SOFFCONT1 including SAP Office traffic...this is a no no!

Thanks.

Soyab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandagopal,

Just to clarify again, when an employee creates a travel expense report via portal, so w ehave the ability to upload scanned recipts into the server.

If yes where do they get stored, is it SAP archive link?

Can we stire them in an xternal server?

regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

In standard EP (Enterprise Portal)there is no any provision for uploading scanned copy of Expense report. But there is a provision for uploading Credit card expense/cash expenses details in EP. Standard programme is available in R3 to upload the same.

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot attach any travel expense receipt while creating trip in ESS, but when employee create the travel expense report and it approved by the manager, a "COVER SHEET" will get generated. This sheet consists of all trip related details. Then ask your employee to attach the original receipts with the cover sheet and submit the same.

If further information required, pl let me know.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thts a real helpful answer. Actually I am just starting to implement Travel Management. Will definitely look for more help from your side.

Will you mind sharing your e mail id with me?